From here you can download Vivo S1 Flash File (PD1913F) Firmware, which is latest updated flash file. Here Vivo mobile phone flash file (Stock ROM), flash tool and its associated Vivo USB driver file is also available. All these files are in zip file folder and it is absolutely free, there is no password in it.
If you want to install the software in your Vivo smartphone, then you can do it with the help of this flash file (Stock ROM). Vivo can fix many other problems in the phone like phone hanging, dead, password lock, Pattern lock and FRP lock. You will be able to flash this flash file with the help of Vivo Flash tool or with the help of other dongle or flash tool.
Vivo S1 Firmware Detail:
|Model||Vivo S1 (PD1913F)|
|File Size||4.86 GB|
Vivo Flash Tool and Driver
Easy Step to Flash Vivo S1:
- Download Vivo S1 Flash File and Install Vivo USB Drivers on PC or Laptop.
- extract file from zip file.
- Open the SP Flashtool Folder after extracting the downloaded file
- Run flash_tool.exe from the folder
- After the process of opening the tool is over, Choose Scatter File (Scatter-Loading File).
- Now Choose DA File in the Download Agent Path and Choose the Authentication File from the given Flash file folder.
- In the flashing method, let “Download Only” be selected, other than this, do not select the other, otherwise the phone may be dead.
- Now the phone will need to be connected to a computer The phone’s battery must be charged above 30% before connecting
- To connect the phone, press the phone’s boot volume up and down simultaneously and after that connect the data cable with the phone.
- Wait for the phone to flash completely. Do not remove the data cable in between.
Read More: Vivo S1 Pro PD1945F Firmware ROM