From here you can download Vivo V20 Flash File PD2039F Firmware, which is latest updated flash file. Here Vivo mobile phone flash file (Stock ROM), flash tool and its associated Vivo USB driver file is also available. All these files are in zip file folder and it is absolutely free, there is no password in it.
If you want to install the software in your Vivo smartphone, then you can do it with the help of this flash file (Stock ROM). Vivo can fix many other problems in the phone like phone hanging, dead, password lock, Pattern lock and FRP lock. You will be able to flash this flash file with the help of Vivo Flash tool or with the help of other dongle or flash tool.
Vivo V20 Firmware Detail:
|Model||Vivo V20 (PD2039F)|
|File Size||7.61 GB|
Vivo Flash Tool and Driver
How to Flash Vivo V20:
- Download Vivo V20 Flash File and Install Vivo USB Drivers on PC.
- extract file from zip file.
- Open the Qfil tool after extracting the downloaded file
- Run Qfil.exe from the folder
- After the process of opening the tool is over, select Flat Build from it.
- Now click on Browse in the program path and select the program file from the given Flash file folder.
- click on Upload XML, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml file then select Patch0 file.
- Now the phone will need to be connected to a computer The phone’s battery must be charged above 30% before connecting
- To connect the phone, press the phone’s boot volume up and down simultaneously and after that connect the data cable with the phone.
Read More: Vivo S1 Flash File